Well I haven't posted anything for a while because we are in the middle of moving back to the central coast.... we got caught up in the whole rental business that was going on in Sydney.... had to move out of our place and couldn't find another place to live. So we have had to change a lot of things and kind of sort a lot of things out, including me having to get a new job. We were meant to move in on Saturday just gone, but for certain reasons it didn't happen so hopefully we will be in by the end of this week and before I start work next monday.
4 comments:
he IS growing up- love the suit...I can't wait til June so the little guys can hang out together. Sounds like the moving business has been tricky. All the best with the rest of it and enjoy your first shift back at work.
So cute! Good luck with the move.
Haha. That suit is awesome. He's a real styler. :)
very handsome zek!
Post a Comment