It was a quiet one with just getting back from Tassie and not wanting too much of a fuss. We just stayed home and cooked Zeek's favourite foods..... sushi, hot potato chips, chicken nuggets, cucumber and tomato! We were also able to celebrate with Grandad Nonna and aunty Kate.
I also made him a car birthday cake.... I had wanted to do it since he turned 1. He has just become more obsessed with cars since then, so there was no way I could not do this cake for him. It took forever, and didn't help that I didn't start it til late in the afternoon.... but I had fun. Could have used a bit of extra help from Amy.... like the good old days - staying up til after midnight making preparing for parties and decorating birthday cakes - those were the days!
The night before his birthday... in his new lightning McQueen bedding from Nanny and Koro.
Setting up his new Thomas train set with daddy.... very excited as you can see!
The cake...
I'm glad Zeek could tell it was a car!
We just let him at it!....
5 comments:
Hi Lou!
He looks SO HAPPY in that bed!!! Actually he looks pretty happy in all the pics! LOVE the cake! Well done you masterchef!
Hope he is a Terrific Two for the whole year!! x
Awesome cake!! He is so cute.
i was just going through a whole heap of photos on the computer yesterday and eli was so excited to see the pics of him with zeek....he kept saying 'i want see zeek'...and i said 'do you love zeeky, do you?' and he goes 'eli lud zeeky'.
He nearly chucked a wob when I closed the photos down.
LOVE that awesome cake...you're so clever. hope you're all well x
wow that cake is awesome! can't believe he is two already.
Love the cake!
Post a Comment