Thursday, December 10, 2009

Happy little monkeys!!

Mornings in our house are the best cos that's when these two little boys are both at their happiest! I love mornings:)

They have been getting around a bit in just a singlet and nappy or just a nappy because it's been sooo hot up here recently. Who needs clothes anyway when your just a kid!
Oli loves being around ppl..... if he's got someone to look at he'll be happy. He loves watching Zeek playing and being silly.... his eyes are just glued to Zeek whenever they're in the same room.
Love, love, love my boys sooooo much.... I love bringing them into our bed in the mornings for cuddles til we all properly wake up....
CHEESE!

After these photo's were taken they both came down with a cold were both a bit whingy and had a fever..... so they weren't so happy then. I'm lucky they're druggies and love taking their panadol! Both still got a bit of a cough and Oli had his immunisations yesterday, although doesn't seem affected by them as yet.....

Tried for santa photo's yesterday but it wasn't such a successful exercise..... I tried getting Zeek excited about it really for about the last 3 weeks, every time we saw santa at the shops we stopped and waved and said hello.... but when it came to sitting on his knee it was all tears and tantrums... so we took one with zeek sitting on MY knee and me sitting on santa's chair. Didn't like the fact that I was in it so we didn't get them and may try again another day....

1 comment:

Aimee said...

we bring the kids in our bed too....and i try very hard to have a sleep-in....maybe one day aye.
love these pics, those boys are such spunks!