So we set up the Christmas tree back in November and the boys really got into the spirit of it. I've never seen them so excited! It was so nice to watch them wanting to put the decorations up and putting so much thought into where they wanted the decorations to go. I only took a few pictures and this one is my favourite - it's Zeek showing Oli his favourite decoration (a Lightning McQueen wearing a christmas hat!!)
This photo was taken after their picture with Santa.....

And the photo with Santa.... we didn't have one last year as Oli would scream every time he saw Santa and Zeek the year before was a little scared and I had to be in the photo. So I was suprised that this year Oli jumped straight up on his lap after just a couple of high fives from Santa - no bribes required! :)
Also back in November Josh and his girlfriend Lanni came down from QLD as they were heading off to Europe and are going to be away for Christmas. Boys always love spending time with their uncle Josh :)
No comments:
Post a Comment