



While I was in Tassie just before Christmas last year, I went to visit Dan's family up in Launceston. While we were there, Dan's nan gave me one of her old photo albums of when Dan was a baby. There's no question as to who Zeeks dad is...... not that there could be any doubt!
Anyway, have a look for yourself and see what you think.
The first three along the top are of Zeek, and the three down the side are of Dan.
I should find some pictures of me as a baby and see how it compares....
4 comments:
Love your blog loulou!!
Zeek is a real cutie. Yup, he definately looks like Dan!!
He's gorgeous loulou! love your blog. still trying to figure out how to work all this !!!
kate
Hey Lou Lou!
It's cassie watson here, Brock's little sister! I discovered your blog!
How are you?
You have a little one! His cutie!
I'm getting married next week!
Fun Fun Fun!
Hope to hear from you!
Cas xo
Thanks guys. Zeek's not so cute when he doesn't want to sleep though!
Post a Comment