Last week poor little Zeek got a little rash looking mark on his face.
I didn't know what it was when it first appeared. It came up on Valentines day and the next day it was distinctively heart shaped.... it was so cute!
So I first thought it was like an ice burn from me letting him suck on the outside of one of those icy poles in plastic, cos he loves doing that.... then i thought it could be a teething rash..... until i finally decided it was a bite of some kind, cos by Sunday it sort of felt like a smooth little lump underneath the skin.
Also......
.....Zeek got his first bad cut. I sat him on the bench while I was heating up a bottle and he reached out for the toaster and sliced his finger on some sharp bit of metal. The actual cut didn't bother him that much. It was the fact that I had to hold his finger until the bleeing stopped (it wouldn't stop bleeding for ages). So then I put a little bandaid on it and he thought it was great!
1 comment:
what a brave little buddy. The little rash thing looks so cute (but not fun for him or you).
Eli cut his finger on friday and I put a bandaid on, but he sucked/bit it off!! After three more attempts I gave up. It wasn't a cool one like Zeek's though!
Post a Comment