Last week we had more visitors come and stay with us which was lot's of fun.
Amy and the boys (Elijah, Jesse and Caleb) all came to stay. Unfortunately I had to work some night shifts while they were here so I wasn't the most fun to be around, but Dan played a good host and took them around places. All the boys wanted to do was go shopping to spend the pocket money they had earned. They also wanted to go to Bondi beach to say they have been to Bondi beach! Well Caleb told me he had plans to go out swimming really deep so they lifegaurds would save him and he would be on T.V! Lucky the whether wasn't the best, so it was just a little look.
On the first day at the shops, Amy found the cutest little hoody..... and it matched with Calebs. They both thought it was great as you can see from the photo!
Stylin'
I'm a bit bummed I didn't get more photos of Amy and the boys.... they must have all been taken with Amy's camera as I didn't take mine around because it's a bit of a chunky thing! Damn!
No comments:
Post a Comment