The last 10 days or so we were able to spend with Corey and Ashley, as they came to stay from the Sunshine Coast. They made the trip down for Charlotte and Jakes wedding and we were lucky enough to spend some time with them. I think it may have changed their mind a bit on when they will be having any kids, as Zeek wasn't the happiest camper while they were here! Dan picked them up from Newcastle airport and he screamed the whole way home (only an hour and a half trip!) as he is also at the stage where new faces are a bit daunting for him at the moment. So that was a nice way to welcome them to our place!
He got a lot better by the end and I think he misses having them around our place. He will be sick of just having his mum and dad around tomorrow.
Jimbo and Aimee were also up for Jake and Charlotte's wedding and came up and spent the day with us on Wednesday where we took Zeek and Eli for a swim together.... they seemed to have a fun time together. I couldn't get over the fact that they were the same size even though Eli is 5 months older! It's funny, I was pushing them both in our pram at the shopping centre and a lady came up to me and asked if they were twins.... and i said no they're cousins.... and i was thinking - they're second cousins as well. But i didn't say that cos it would have been too confusing explaining it!
On Friday we also spent a bit of time in the city seeing the sites. We went up Centrepoint tower, took a train ride and a ferry ride to Manly for pasta I was craving and Max Brenner.... Mmmm, so worth it!
Well it was nice seeing all our family that came up here and spending some time with them. I didn't get many photo's, but I think Jimbo did so i will try and get them off him sometime and add them to this post later if i'm able to do that.
He got a lot better by the end and I think he misses having them around our place. He will be sick of just having his mum and dad around tomorrow.
Jimbo and Aimee were also up for Jake and Charlotte's wedding and came up and spent the day with us on Wednesday where we took Zeek and Eli for a swim together.... they seemed to have a fun time together. I couldn't get over the fact that they were the same size even though Eli is 5 months older! It's funny, I was pushing them both in our pram at the shopping centre and a lady came up to me and asked if they were twins.... and i said no they're cousins.... and i was thinking - they're second cousins as well. But i didn't say that cos it would have been too confusing explaining it!
On Friday we also spent a bit of time in the city seeing the sites. We went up Centrepoint tower, took a train ride and a ferry ride to Manly for pasta I was craving and Max Brenner.... Mmmm, so worth it!
Well it was nice seeing all our family that came up here and spending some time with them. I didn't get many photo's, but I think Jimbo did so i will try and get them off him sometime and add them to this post later if i'm able to do that.
2 comments:
It was so nice seeing you guys. I can't believe I didn't get any photos of Zeek, Eli and Livy together. But I dont know whether it would have worked anyway!
Hope you have a good week. x
such cute pics lou, the two boys in their little suits are just gorgeous!!
Miss you guys, can't wait till you come down again.
PRJKEM
Post a Comment