We have had a few unexpected things happen of late, and starting back at full time work has left little time for blogging. But i can't miss putting up photo's of Zeek's first birthday party and 1st birthday (day), for those of you who couldn't make it. I'm not one to say much, so i'll just put up a heap of photo's.
The party boy all dressed up.....
The cake I iced that morning! We decided on this because Zeek loves looking at his Grandad's fish tank and there's a black a white fish in there that always catches his eye....












Waking up on his first birthday..... I think I was freaking him out when I went in his room as soon a he woke up and started taking pictures.....
This photo just makes me laugh. It's Dan's face...
Posing for photo's.....
.....Don't know where he gets that from......
.....Maybe we don't have to ask!
Zeek's birthday dinner at Nonna and Grandads.....
Mmmmm chocolate....
High 5!
I think Wayne's wishing Zeek a BIG Happy Birthday!
6 comments:
Looks like he and you guys had a fun day.
Good to see all the grandparents there as well
Can't believe he is one already!! The photo of Wayne yawning cracked me up - obviously he was all partied out!!
Man, has that time gone fast for you???!
Love the cake! Great to see some recent pics. Hope all is well. xx
wish we were there! looks like it was a real fun day for you all. zeeky is the cutest :)
(you did a great job with the cake)
Hey guys!
Just found your blog while checkin gout Lisa 'Blogger Queen King's updates.
Looks like you had a lovely day. The cake looked yummy.
So where are you working Lou Lou?
Mel
xo
great photos... I'll have to post the ones I have of the boys...when they were 3 and 6 so ,maybe i will wait until Zeek is that age??? NOT!
I didnt realise we were on the same blogger...duh.. tho I havent done much with mine...yet
Post a Comment