Saturday, February 7, 2009

Good news!

No photo's for this one..... boring.
But Dan and I would like to start letting people know that baby no. 2 is on the way for us! Well hopefully the general anaesthetic i had to have the other day,(totally another story that I assure you you don't want to know details) didn't kill it.... I had a quick scan afterwards and it still had a heart beat, so I guess that was a good sign.
We are up in QLD at the moment so hopefully it will be nice and relaxing.... also having near 2 weeks off work will be wonderful.
So i'm just over 14 weeks, should make me due early august. Already feel like i'm getting a fat gut.... even though the baby is still tiny.... just eating too much! Zeek is confused, we got him to kiss the 'baby', where he would kisss my belly button.... now when we say kiss the baby he lifts Dan's shirt and kisses his belly! Kinda cute.
Anyway, we are quite excited about the new addition and the opportunity we have to be parents:)

5 comments:

The Kings said...

oh wow!!! Congratulations guys!!! When I saw the blog title I knew straight away!!! :) Hope you are well.

Chelsea Parsons said...

ahhh that's the best! Congrats! Hope it's a good pregnancy for ya Lou. xox

HandS said...

have fun... and congratulations...
will you be finding out if Zeek will have a brother or sister? let me know so this time i can get sewing and knitting!!

Kate Jury said...

That is awesome news. congrats!

Bride said...

That's great news!!!
Congratulations to both you and Dan xx