Monday, March 23, 2009

It was actually over a month ago that we took a trip up to QLD for some relaxation and spending time with family and friends. It went quick as always and before we knew it had to head home, back to work and Dan back to uni. As usual we forgot to get the camera out to take photo's, so have hardly any with the Barf's, none of when we went to Wet and Wild (it was raining that day anyway, which was great cos it meant no waiting in line for the rides). I had to ignore the signs that said that you shouldn't go on the rides if you are pregnant.... lucky i just look fat at the time and you couldn't really tell. I love rides!
So I'll just put up photo's..... in no particular order.....


In the Barf's pool.... don't we all wish we had one!


This was the central NSW coast on the drive home.... I think we just made it! There was a couple of spots where it was like this over the main highway, and you could see it getting higher by the minute.... a bit scary.


Helping Nathan with the barbie!


....and making our drinks!


We also went for a lovely Sunday afternoon drive to a national park just outside of Brisbane where you can feed these birds, that as you can see come right up to you and you can hand feed them. We actually missed the feeding time, but had some of Zeek's dry bikkies to sneakily feed them with!




We had a great time, except for Zeek being the biggest brat out..... he was getting all his eye teeth all at once and I don't think he liked it very much with the changes of new people and places. It was good though, when he's wake up in the mornings (at about 5am - cos QLD doesn't have day light savings!) We would hear him rolling around in his cot, but he wouldn't cry to get out or anything. He'd just lie there and wait for Dan or I to show any sign that we were awake, then he would start jumping up and down in his cot. It was quite cute.

No comments: