So Australia Day turned out a little wet (and the rain kind, not the swimming at the beach kind). So our original plan to go to the beach got postponed and we decided for a nice quiet day at home just relaxing (I think Dan was also happy as he got to watch the cricket!)
I had been sick a little bit lately and cooking has been the last thing on my mind (lucky Dan is normally the dinner cooker of the house) I've been feeling more energetic and wanting to do something the boys love to do. As I felt as though I had been neglecting them over the past couple months! One thing they both LOVE doing is helping mum cook!
Their excitement from anticipation turns into seriousness once the aprons go on - then they are in the zone!!! I love it :)
This is a common occurrence - well taste testing along the way is a must!
Letting their creativity shine through (something I've realised I don't do enough of....)
And the result - I would say they were pretty happy with the result :)
No comments:
Post a Comment